The Benefits of Employee Leasing with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
Benefits of Employee Leasing or PEO model HR Outsourcing are:
- Employee Leasing gets you access to experienced, trained professionals in HR Administration, benefits administration, payroll processing and risk management.
- Employee Leasing gets you professional assistance with compliance related issues. (Payroll, EEOC and OSHA).
- Employee Leasing gets you specialized reports and secure internet access to payroll, benefits and other personnel data.
- Employee Leasing Provides you with access to professional HR guidance and HR Management training materials.
- Employee Leasing Companies Manage unemployment and workers’ compensation claims. Expert, proactive management reduces costs.
- Employee Leasing Companies provide you with standardized employee handbooks, policies, procedures, and practices, as well as the option for custom policies and procedures.
- Experts can help you Improve claims related costs via cost management and management training.
- Employee Leasing gets you access to an array of benefit options at competitive rates.
- Employee Leasing can help you reduce turnover in multiple ways. Lower turnover means lower turnover costs…ie…training, unemployment claims and unfair firing claims.
- Employee Leasing finds you more time to focus on your bottom line and direct employee communication.
- Employee Leasing gets you EPLI insurance of 1 million dollars or better coverage to protect you from wrongful termination claims.
Employee Leasing (PEO) Benefits Your Employees by
- Providing them with access to comprehensive benefits, which may include many health insurance options, complete 401K choices, flexible spending plans and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Delivering them on-time and accurate payroll.
- Providing them with professional assistance and personal support on all employment related or work related HR issues.
- Supplying them with standard Employee Leasing employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Offering them current information on Employee Leasing labor regulations, worker related rights and worksite safety.
- Processing employee’s workers compensation claims efficiently and responsively. Follow up and case management is included, as well.
- Enabling employees who move from one Employee Leasing (PEO) client to another. This helps them avoid loss of eligibility for benefits.
- Providing them with improved online or Employee Leasing representative supported access to payroll information and benefits.
- Some Employee Leasing Companies offer credit union membership and access to banking privileges.